Wednesday, April 3, 2013

One More Month To Go!!

Time really flies!! I can't believe I only have two more weeks of school and about a month left to stay here!! I think studying abroad for one semester is not enough.... I honestly thought I could go to most of the places in Singapore since it's such a small country... (Fun fact! Singapore is less than half of Oahu Island! lol ) But I guess I need more time to really-get-to-know this place.

I've been really busy recently. I just finished two exams and one paper. I still have two more presentations next week and another exam the following week... Group projects are very intense since students here really love to "Ace" every single assignment!! I was actually impressed and got motivated to work harder!!

I heard that 3000 level or upper business courses tend to have final examinations earlier than the final exam week. Luckily, I can finish everything by the end of April!! Hopefully, I can travel to another Asian country after I'm done with school!


I'm posting this picture because I find this pretty interesting! I know a couple of cameras are monitoring the goodies but I'm still surprised nobody takes it. I guess this really tells you Singapore is a pretty safe country to stay!!