Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Reflection

I'm leaving Singapore within an hour! I'll write a brief one today since I don't have much time...

This semester went by so fast! I really had a great time here. I got to meet many people from various countries who have different cultural backgrounds and values. I learned many things from them. At first I wasn't interested in some countries since I didn't know much about them. But once I started meeting people from those countries, I started feel that I want to know more about those countries and want to visit them one day. I also learned a lot from the hard working Singaporeans.

I went to ride the Singapore Flyer so I'm sharing some night views from the top!!






I randomly found this few days ago in a MRT station. I thought this is quite interesting!!


NO DURIANS!!

Lastly, I want to thank Freeman Family once again for giving this opportunity for me to gain a great international experience!! Thank you very much!!